Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE 17:01 - Sep 26 with 6334 viewsstonedroller

just wanted to see how many of the old regulars are still here and actively reading or posting and also any new ones,.

Hitman here, checked in, keeping planetswans mods on their toes since 2008.
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:08 - Sep 26 with 4471 viewsDarran

I wouldn't have thought you'd get many replies to this Scotty quite simply because no f*cker likes you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:19 - Sep 26 with 4411 viewsstonedroller

so that makes just you then daz ;)
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 4402 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:19 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

so that makes just you then daz ;)

Yes I like you Scotty I think you're very misunderstood.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:24 - Sep 26 with 4371 viewsstonedroller

i mean you're the only active member here :D
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 4357 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:24 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

i mean you're the only active member here :D

Nobody likes the EE board much now that we're a top prem team mun.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 4354 viewsstonedroller

did you hear that planetswans 3 months ago was in the top 500,000 most active websites in the world?

well within three months it has dropped 350,000 places, i'd give a month and you'll be outside of the 1 millionth best website which is still good but no where near as good as where you were before the switch.

stats we grabbed from here > http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/planetswans.co.uk#trafficstats
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 17:30]
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:31 - Sep 26 with 4347 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:28 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

did you hear that planetswans 3 months ago was in the top 500,000 most active websites in the world?

well within three months it has dropped 350,000 places, i'd give a month and you'll be outside of the 1 millionth best website which is still good but no where near as good as where you were before the switch.

stats we grabbed from here > http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/planetswans.co.uk#trafficstats

In the whole wide world?

That's amazing.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:35 - Sep 26 with 4334 viewsstonedroller

did you hear cheaptricks forum stats have declined recently too by a few hundred thousand, is this just coincidence?
Login to get fewer ads

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:37 - Sep 26 with 4324 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:35 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

did you hear cheaptricks forum stats have declined recently too by a few hundred thousand, is this just coincidence?

Couldn't care less.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:38 - Sep 26 with 4316 viewsstonedroller

it must be lonely on here if you're talking to me :) come over my site we're having a right laugh
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:41 - Sep 26 with 4307 viewsDarran

Nah no thanks I'm ok ta.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:42 - Sep 26 with 4299 viewsstonedroller

ah ok no probs it maybe a bit too cool for an old guy like you but i'll stay here and have a chat if you want, doesn't look like there's much going on here really, especially after that humiliating trumping by brum last night.
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:43 - Sep 26 with 4295 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:42 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

ah ok no probs it maybe a bit too cool for an old guy like you but i'll stay here and have a chat if you want, doesn't look like there's much going on here really, especially after that humiliating trumping by brum last night.

Posters only sing when we're winning.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:43 - Sep 26 with 4287 viewsstonedroller

going to any gigs these days daz?
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:45 - Sep 26 with 4278 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:43 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

going to any gigs these days daz?

Nah nowt.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 4274 viewsstonedroller

i've been away loads, got a bird down in corwall she's amazing
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:47 - Sep 26 with 4268 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:46 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

i've been away loads, got a bird down in corwall she's amazing

Glad you're having a good life,I don't go anywhere these days got some serious health issues might not even make the Arsenal game.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:50 - Sep 26 with 4236 viewsstonedroller

i think i'd be more concerned about my health than worrying about the arsenal game lol
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:50 - Sep 26 with 4230 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:50 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

i think i'd be more concerned about my health than worrying about the arsenal game lol

That's why I'm staying home you header.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:52 - Sep 26 with 4219 viewsstonedroller

so whats wrong then?
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:53 - Sep 26 with 4209 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:52 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

so whats wrong then?

I'd rather not say but it's a worry.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 18:02 - Sep 26 with 4196 viewsstonedroller

you're boring me now anyway dude, cheerio
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 18:03 - Sep 26 with 4178 viewsDarran

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 18:02 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

you're boring me now anyway dude, cheerio

See you Scotty nice talking to you.

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 20:53 - Sep 26 with 4111 viewsEuropaJack

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:28 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

Thats fcuking awesome stats

This site is the 647,000th most popular website in the world?? And people now spend double the time on here that they used to.

Amazing what difference getting rid of all the bots does to stats especially with a lower bounce rate.

Im sure somewhere you had a point to what you posted

By the way alexa stats have always been flawed on rankings for any sites that offer subdomains as part of their armoury

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 23:49 - Sep 26 with 4054 viewsstonedroller

so three active members?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 23:50]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024